Polling for Adoption of Ethernet I-Ds

Hi,

From Philadelphia, we have four candidate I-Ds for adoption as CCAMP working group documents.

Please express your opinions.

Note that acceptance of these I-Ds does not mean that the discussion about the architecture is done. I think we made some progress on that topic in Philadelphia, and I think the authors took on the task of making some updates of semantics and for clarity, but I expect the discussion may go on for a while.

draft-imajuku-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-req-01.txt
draft-fedyk-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-02.txt
draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-02.txt
draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt

Thanks,
Adrian