Re: [idn] Presentation suggestion about "requirements" doc

Dan,

I whole heartedly disagree with your suggestions. The requirement
documents put constraints on the proposals REQUIRING them to conform to
prearranged constraints. your suggestion severely limited the working groups
ability to effectively evaluate proposals.

I therefore can't agree with your suggestion, after all working groups
often use requirements documents to avert such circumstanceses that would
occur should your proposal be implemented.

we MUST be able to effectively evaluate the proposals and move forward to
some conclusion.

-rick