Re: [idn] IDNs in email message bodies

I should have been more clear.  I didn't mean to imply I was recommending
using x-ACE content-encoding.

I just meant to respond to the original posting that content-type (e.g.,
plain/text) does not imply an encoding and it would be "legal" to send ACE
encoded plain text messages if the content-encoding header was used.

-bob