[idn] Intro to my I-D

It appears that I-D will not be accepted til Aug 14, so there is plenty of time for me to prepare it.  But anyways, here is a very simple intro to why I am interested in "the need for conversion between different (yet similiar) scripts":

I have a very small company that offers CDNs (Chinese domain names).  My hope is to be able to take the benefits from other systems and combine them together to form a supreme.  (Although I want to emphasize that other systems are 100% fine exactly the way they are.)  Combining the following 2 benefits together is crucial to my supreme system with both weighting EXACTLY THE SAME IMPORTANCE:

Benefit A-  A simplified CDN points to a website that is written in simplified Chinese (GB encoding) for visitors in mainland China or Singapore while a traditional CDN points to a website written in traditional Chinese (Big5 encoding) for visitors in Taiwan or Hong Kong.

Benefit B-  When a registrant registers a simplified CDN, the corresponding traditional CDN(s) is automatically reserved and visa versa.

I will put all the details into the draft and submit it by Aug 14.  Hopefully, I can get 7 supporters- thank you very much!

Ben Chan