Re: [idn] An ignorant question about TC<-> SC

--On 2001-10-24 01.34 -0400 DougEwell2@cs.com wrote:

> If the goal is to get Unicode/10646 to endorse a mapping scheme between
> Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, whether as part of a
> normalization form or otherwise, then that discussion belongs on the
> Unicode  mailing list (to which I have cross-posted this message).

Correct, but Unicode Consortium have already made an explicit statement to
the IETF that they don't think such tables would be a good idea. So, the
chances of IETF being able to convince Unicode Consortium they should
create something they already made up their mind they will not do is what I
would call minimal.

But, you point out the correct process.

  paf