Re: [idn] draft about Tradition and Simplified Chinese Conversion[version01]

Hi!  Liana:

> Hello,
>    I like your analysis on placement of TC/SC conversion.
> But is your HSE is something similar to recordering?

      HSE(Half Selection Encoding) put all n TC/SC code-point  together and
selecting half of them (n/2) as the result with index (case) for  pair of
TC/SC  input  and   further for AMC-ACE-Z encoding to produce output of ACE
with case .
      The half selection is similar to re-ordering.  Because the urgency on
IDN time schedule,  AMC-ACE-Z with multiple-casing is not adopted to support
(TC,SC,JC,KC) equivalent set . It only limied to (TC, SC) and remove some
pair to respect the current considerations of JP.

L.M.Tseng