[idn] Re: [JET-member 665] REORDERING evaluation by existing Chinese domain names

Dear Sun Guonian,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 08:33:36PM +0800, Sun Guonian wrote:
> Comments,
> - Chinese domain name consists from one or more HANZI(s) and zero
>   or more LDH-char(s) and zero or more other Symbols/Punctuations
>   which are defined in GBK(permitted to use in GBK).

Do you really permit to register with "Symbols/Punctuatins" ? It sounds
quite interest. Would you let me know list of "Symbols/Punctuatins" in
GBK ?

> [HANZI only]
> |  N|SUM OF AMCZ(X)|SUM OF LAMCZ(Y)|  COMP||   X>Y|   X=Y|   X<Y

Column titles are misleading. Would you clarify the meaning of each
columns ? Following is from Yoneya's table, just for you information.

|  N| FREQ|N*FREQ|SUM OF AMCZ(X)|SUM OF LAMCZ(Y)|  COMP||   X>Y|   X=Y|   X<Y|

Regards