RE: [idn] draft about Tradition and Simplified Chinese Conversion[version01]

Dear James:

The Authority of  Complete List of Simplified Chinese Characters is PRC government, It MUST  be keep.  The  draft  reference it .
> 2. JET members have adopted these tables, combined them into
> a single tables.
>
> 3. JET members then later remove all conflicting cases with
> Japanese & Korean pairs from the tables.
>
> If these are true, then JET could be considered as the
> authority for the tables mappings.
       The implied result is not correct . The original authority of  this SC/TC mapping table can not be changed by referencer.

L.M.Tseng