Re: [idn] SUMMARY: reordering strawpoll

> > 2. Eric suggest we do two proposal, one with reordering, one
without,
> > then move on.
>
> Nope. I wrote that there is a question to the editors (of IDNA etc,
not
> you and Zita, that would be a waste of time) on the ability to
accomodate
> two divergent requirements in one set of texts.

Okay, no problem.

In other words, I have misread your message as to make a suggestion.
Instead, you are posting a question to the editors of IDNA, and
therefore, this suggestion 2 is not within the proposal next step.

Therefore, there is only one other proposed next step by Bruce, namely
to drop reordering and move on.

Comments from others please.

-James Seng