Re: Layer 2 and "idn identities" (was: Re: [idn] what are the IDN identifiers?)

Hi, Deng Xiang:

In your [TSconv-02]:

In appendix C, we give the 1-1 Chinese variant table.

My question is:  Have you discussed implementation
of the euqivalent set issue, such as the Radical section
of codepoints are to be in this set ?   or they are to be
excluded from [nameprep] mapping?

Liana

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:28:43 +0800 "xiang deng" <deng@cnnic.net.cn>