Re: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-03.txt

On Wednesday, Oct 23, 2002, at 06:01 US/Pacific, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

As I suggested on the other thread, remove the MUST/SHOULD normative
language - make everything lower case should/should not - and ship it
as Informational.

Use it as guidance for further work.
I like this plan. I seem to think that recommendation-flavoured must/shoulds were what was in the document to start with anyway, and that the MUST/SHOULDs were added later following comments from this list, but I could be mistaken.

Joe