Re: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-03.txt

I propose that the chairs schedule a meeting in Atlanta to discuss
the above draft and try to see whether or not it is ready for advancement.
Even if not ready for advancement, a meeting to discuss the draft
might highlight which areas lack consensus and thus help focus future
discussions.

I'd ask that the author resubmit the draft if necessary in order to ensure
that the I-D not expire before/during IETF Atlanta.

I believe the above to be within charter for this WG.

Ran