RE: WG next steps

|   I agree with Shane. Although I would prefer a routing solution (it
|   appears to me that host solutions are a way to get around a network
|   structure that does not preserve end-to-end) I think that
|   part of the
|   puzzle might be non-routing host solutions.

I have no problems with transport changes being part of the solution.
In fact, I expect that that's a requirement.  However, dealing with
DFZ explosion IS a big part of the problem and it MUST be addressed
by routing and addressing changes.  Today's IPv4 architecture doesn't
scale and MUST NOT be propagated into IPv6.

Tony