Re: Comments on notification-08

Li Yan <liyan_77@huawei.com> wrote:
> o  sec 5.2
>    The Figure 14 is still wrong:
>    1. The filtering criteria evaluation is not consistent with the
>    XPATH expression in the <filter> element.

You're right.  But I think the filtering criteria evaluation is wrong,
and the XPath correct.  The filtering criteria says:

   (( state | config ) & ( fault & (...)))

This can never evaluate to true, since is says that the eventClass
must be 'state' or 'config' AND eventClass must be 'fault'.

It should be

   ( state | config | ( fault & (...)))

>    2. Two '(' are missing.
>    3. It is hard to read due to different sequence of conditions.

Agreed.

/martin