Slides regarding GEOPRIV and RADIUS (orig. IETF 64)

Hi,

I've heard some people have started discussing my proposal regarding
GEOPRIV and was asked to bring these slides under your attention again
and solicit comments.

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~evbergen/ietf/ietf64_radext_geopriv_challenges.pdf

The question is whether the proposal effectively addresses GEOPRIV's needs.
I had hoped to have them presented at IETF 64, but was way too late in
submitting them, for (positive) family reasons.

Kind regards,

Emile.

--
E-Advies - Emile van Bergen           emile@e-advies.nl