Clarification on "Vendor-Specific" in DM with "Authorize Only"

Hi, all,

(Please forgive me if this has been discussed before.)

I am looking for a clarification on "Vendor-Specific" attribute in Disconnect-Request when it is used for "Authorize Only".

In RFC3576 section 3.2, there is no Note for "Vendor-Specific" in Disconnect Request. (There is Note 3 for the COA). So when the Service-Type is "Authorize Only" in Disconnect-Request, can it have the Vendor-Specific attribute? The Note 3 says NO, but it is not added for DM. I appreciate for any response!

Regards
Steven

POPI Classifications
Motorola Confidential Proprietary  (   )
Motorola Internal Use Only         (  )
General Business Information       ( X )