Diameter interop update

(BCC:ed to RADext, AAA mailing lists and a few indivituals).

Hi all,

I've gotten a large number of responses - about 18 - for an interop, so
it looks like it's a go!

Ulticom is happy to sponser the interop event, in Mt. Laurel, NJ - which
is close to Philadelphia.  The current plan is to hold the event
starting on Monday April 24th.  This is due to the availability of the
testing facilities.  If this week is a problem for some of you, please
let me know immediately. I'm working with Ulticom on setting up a
registration page, so they can figure out how much space is needed.

Protocols that people have shown interest are:

 Diameter Base
 Diameter Credit Control
 Diameter SIP
 3GPP interfaces (Cx)
 Diameter EAP
 Diameter NASREQ
 Diameter MIP

What is needed is a test plan, test cases.  A couple of you indicated
that you'd be interested in preparing this, so I think the best way to
do this would be do document them in an Internet Draft and submit them
before the draft cut-off date. As I guide, I'm looking at these pages,
from a past interop event:
http://standards.ericsson.net/diameter-bake-off/

I'd strongly suggest that all interested parties subscribe to the
Diameter Maintanence and Extentions WG mailing list, for discussions.

thanks,
John