RE: review of draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-01.txt

> And then about the draft..
>
> >   A.2.3  HTTP Redirection Removal
> >
> >      The RADIUS serve can turn HTTP redirection off mid-session in
two
> >      way. It can push new redirection rules within a NAS-Filter-
> >      Rule(TBD) attribute using a CoA message or it can send the NAS
> >      CoA message requesting it to re-authorize.
>
> Aren't there three ways? The two as described above and the redir_cnt?

Good point.  The redir-cnt approach is somewhat different because it is
set-up at the beginning of the session rather than removing the
redirection explicitly mid-stream.  We should say something about
redir-cnt here though...  How about the followign text?

 A.2.3  HTTP Redirection Removal

      HTTP Redirection rules can be automatically removed when using the
      redir-cnt parameter or explicitly removed from the RADIUS server.

      The RADIUS server can explicitly turn HTTP redirection off
      mid-session in two ways. It can push new redirection rules within
      NAS-Filter-Rule(TBD) attribute using a CoA message or it can send
the
      NAS a CoA message requesting it to re-authorize.

Paul