RE: review of draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-01.txt

> Good point.  The redir-cnt approach is somewhat different
> because it is
> set-up at the beginning of the session rather than removing the
> redirection explicitly mid-stream.  We should say something about
> redir-cnt here though...  How about the followign text?
>

>  A.2.3  HTTP Redirection Removal
>
>       HTTP Redirection rules can be automatically removed
> when using the
>       redir-cnt parameter or explicitly removed from the
> RADIUS server.
>
>       The RADIUS server can explicitly turn HTTP redirection off
>       mid-session in two ways. It can push new redirection
> rules within
>       NAS-Filter-Rule(TBD) attribute using a CoA message or
> it can send
> the
>       NAS a CoA message requesting it to re-authorize.

This is much better. How about mentioning the mid-session for redir-cnt
as well? Something like:

     "HTTP Redirection rules can be automatically removed mid-session
      from the NAS when using the redir-cnt parameter or explicitly
      removed from the RADIUS server.

      ..."

/Jouni