Re: review of draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-01.txt

Regarding NAS-Filter-Rule:

> > The changes we have made are not simply extensions and the attribute
we
> > are defining is not purely a superset.
> Can you list what the specific differences are?

I'd like to understand this too.  I thought we didn't
want to try & do things in RADIUS that are not supported
in Diameter.

I noticed these in the text:
Section 1
"...extend the filter language described in [RFC3588]."
Section 2.5
"NAS-Filter-Rule is a superset in functionality..."

Greg