RADEXT Agenda for IETF65

Colleagues,

The chairs have requested one 2.5 hour meeting slot for RADEXT at
IETF65.  We'll let you know the assigned slot, once it's been scheduled.

I would normally be sending a message, at about this time, to the WG
soliciting agenda items, submissions and presentations.  The theme for
RADEXT at IETF65 will be "Getting to Done", and by that I mean focusing
our time and energies on completing the outstanding (and late)
milestones.  For that reason, the chairs have proposed a rough agenda,
focused around work items that are nearing completion.  We will be
soliciting submissions and presentations, and allocating discussion
slots, as indicated, with the idea of moving our committed work along.

Once we have "cleared the decks" of many of these outstanding items, the
WG will be in a position to consider some of the important submissions
and topics that are not currently milestones, and could entertain a
re-charter discussion to consider these items.  For IETF65, we will not
be entertaining discussion of new work items.  Please help us make some
needed progress.

First draft agenda:

RADIUS Digest Authentication: 10 minutes for discussion of IESG review.

RFC 3576 MIBs: 10 minutes for discussion of IESG review.

RFC 2618bis-2621bis: 10 minutes for discussion of IESG review.

VLAN/Priority: 30 minutes for discussion of WGLC issues.

WLAN Attributes: 10 minutes for discussion of current status.

GEOPRIV-RADIUS:  20 minutes to discuss the status of the solution
being crafted by Emile & Hannes.

Design Guidelines:  30 minutes to discuss the open issues, including any
"capabilities" discussion. It this document ready for formal acceptance
as a WG work item?

Issues & Fixes:  10 minutes discussion.  It this document ready for
formal acceptance as a WG work item?

RADIUS Prefix Delegation: 5 Minutes to discuss the review was posted to
the mailing list.

Comments on this first draft proposed agenda are solicited, and
encouraged, keeping within the theme of "Getting to Done".

Thanks!

Dave Nelson