RE: RADEXT Agenda for IETF65, Take Two

Some early versions of the ieee802 draft (when it wasn't a WG draft)
had the Redirect-Host attribute. Would there be any chance of taking
it back and include e.g. to the redirection attributes draft?

Actually I don't remember why it got dropped out of the WG draft
in the first place.

As I recall, the Redirect-Host attribute was somewhat different in usage from the redirection attributes, since it related to RADIUS re-direction (a la Diameter) rather than redirection of data packets.

If I remember correctly, the WG feedback was that this was something that probably would only be implemented in Diameter.