RE: radius dynauth client/server mibs structure

Are there implementations already?
If not, I would also recommend to make the change suggested by Juergen.
If yes, even then the suggested change is still simple now.

The disadvantage of not doing so is in the future when adding scalars
and thing not having grouped as nicely and so more complexity.

This is not a blocking comment, just another MIB-type person believing
that the change would be real EASY now, and it will certainly make
things cleaner/easier in the future.

Bert