RE: radius dynauth client/server mibs structure

I have no objection, but I am slightly uneasy with changes in the MIB
module being made by the RFC Editor. Maybe they are checking the syntax
as well, but to be on the safe side I recommend that after the change is
performed the authors extract the MIB text from the draft submitted for
verification by the RFC Editor and re-check the syntax using the
recommended tools.

Regards,

Dan