RE: radius dynauth client/server mibs structure

Stefaan DeCnodder writes...

> Since the suggestion has sufficient support it is best to do so. Is it
> Ok to sent a version -04 of both docs after the IETF containing all
> updates?

That would be best.  You can submit -04 any time that it is ready (all
the changes are incorporated).  It won't be published until after
IETF-65.  I-D submissions are now queued for publication, as opposed to
bounced, during the IETF meeting "blackout" periods.

While you are at it, though, all the other nits in the -03 drafts that
could have been addressed with RFC Editor notes should be incorporated,
to keep the process as simple as possible.

It would also be appropriate to send the "diff" text to the RADEXT WG
list before submitting tie -04 drafts, so that the WG gets to look at
the proposed issue resolutions in detail.  We have discussed them on the
list, so I think folks are generally aware, but posting the exact text
would be helpful.

-- Dave