RE: RADEXT WG Last Call on "RADIUS Delegated IPv6 Prefix Attribute"

David,

You as chair(s), slowed down other documents that were ready for last
call a long time ago to wait for completion of the Guideline document.

So why does one document get to go over another document?  Lets be
evenhanded!!!

Avi