RE: Does RADIUS need a data model?

Dan Romascanu writes...

> Was this issue discussed previously in the wg?

It was discussed extensively on the list during the BOF timeframe.  As a
result of those discussions, the design guidelines work item was added
to the charter.  It's fair to say, however, that no clear consensus
emerged from those discussions as to the exact nature of guidelines that
the WG would eventually adopt.

> Should you shortly raise it in Dallas, in connection with the Design
> Guidelines document (or not)?

I think this discussion will be a significant part of the WG dialog on
the design guidelines work items.  So, yes, we probably should.