RE: Location draft issues raised today

Alan DeKok writes...

> RADIUS has transported poorly formatted data, and made policy
> decisions on it for a very long time now.  I just don't see why
> location is so special that we have to enforce the RADIUS data
> model now.

I've avoided responding to many of your specific items of reasoning in
this message, because in this last paragraph it seems that you don't see
any value in having any kind of formalized RADIUS data model.  This
seems to contradict some of your previous postings.  Am I summarizing
your thoughts correctly here?  Or do you simply see location data as a
special case?