RE: [Dime] RE: RADIUS to Diameter gateways & extended attributes

 o how to provide Diameter's NAS-Filter-Rule also on RADIUS
   (current reference is to now splitted radext-ieee802 draft)

As we discussed in the RADEXT WG meeting, it seems to make sense to define a NAS-Filter-Rule attribute in RADIUS, in addition to the Filter-ID and NAS-Traffic-Rule attributes. However, only one of these attributes can be included in a single packet.

 o how to provide Diameter's request redirecting on RADIUS side
   (redirect-host etc + the functionality)

I was unaware of this request. I think that satisfying it will be difficult since RADIUS (unlike Diameter) requires pre-set credentials and does not support DNS-based location of servers. Therefore redirection support alone will not make this work; it is necessary to enhance the RADIUS protocol substantially.