[Issue] Editorial nits on prefix delegation

Description of issue: Editorial cmts on prefix delegation
Submitter name: Greg Weber
Submitter email address: gdweber@cisco.com
Date first submitted: March 26th, 2006
Reference: n/a
Document: draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-00.txt
Comment type: 'E'ditorial
Section: 2 & 5
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

The draft looks ok to me.  A couple editorial nits:

Section 5:
  "IP SEC" -> "IPsec"

Section 2:
  The idnit checker at tools.ietf.org complains:
    Miscellaneous warnings:
    - The document seems to use RFC 2119 keywords,
      but does not seem to contain the recommended
      RFC 2119 boilerplate
   because the text of section 2 is not exactly like
   like the boilerplate in 2119 (missing quote marks).

Greg

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-0
0.txt