Re: Review of draft-ietf-radext-vlan-02.txt

Hi Paul,

Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve) wrote:
I hope that it was indeed the intention to have this table per-port and also per-user. Section 14.6.2 does not give me this impression. Shouldn't Section 14.6.2 also mentions this aspect as well.

Sounds like Bernard's new text satisfies this comment, but just want to
clarify that we are talking about a "per-port" configuration table as
defined by 802.1D.

The question whether to provide the table only for a single port was resolved. Whether the table is actually user specific is another question. As such, the table would be indexed using the port number and the user "identity".

Paul

Ciao
Hannes