VLAN-02 comments

I've read the latest version of the draft and believe it is in very good
shape.  I have a couple of editorial comments, but they are not binding
and should not hold up any further progress.

1. Reference to Token Ring standard.  I believe we discussed this in
as there is to 802.3 and 802.11 in the opening sentence of the
Introduction.  We could either eliminate Token Ring from the list in
this sentence or provide a reference.  I'm not aware of any use of VLANs
on Token Ring, so I would recommend removing it from the sentence.  If,
however, we decide to provide a reference instead, the reference is,
"[IEEE 802.5] 8802-5-1998 (IEEE Std 802.5-1998) Token Ring Access Method
and Physical Layer Specifications"

2. Most of the terms defined in the Terminology section are not used
anymore in this document.  This was checked by doing a search.
Certainly "backend authentication server" and "Supplicant" can be
removed.  "Authenticator" is really only used in the 1st sentence of the
abstract and could easily be removed as well and (if necessary) tweak
the abstract.

Paul