RE: looking for advise on RFC-2618 and 2620

Dab Romascanu writes...

> My proposal is to go ahead with the IESG LC on the existing documents
> (all six of them) and have the comments submitted as LC comments.

This is fine with me.  I wanted to clarify, however, that my intent was
to issue version -03 of the four "bis" MIB documents, to bring them into
"sync" with the dynauth MIBs at -05, based on the AD comments already
received.  I have yet to complete that revision.