RE: Review of draft-ietf-radext-vlan-02.txt

Hannes Tschofenig writes...

> The User-Priority-Table attribute relates to a particular port and
since
> there is a one-to-one relationship between a port and a user it also
> relates to the user. This is the reason why this attribute is carried
in
> RADIUS in the first place.

Given that RADIUS is sometimes used in environments in which the one
user per port rule does not hold, should we place some text in the draft
that gives guidance what to do in thee cases?  Or should we assume that
the reader of this document is sufficiently well versed in the 802
documents that to realize that multi-user per port applications are
outside the scope of the VLAN and Priority draft?