RE: Review of draft-ietf-radext-vlan-02.txt

Bernard Aboba writes...

This looks OK, too.  Just rearranged a bit.  Let me add a couple of
editorial changes I had made in the version I submitted as a formal
RADEXT issue to your text, in-line, below:

> "The attributes described in this
> document apply to a single instance of a NAS port, or more
> specifically an IEEE 802.1Q bridge port.  The underlying IEEE
> 802 standards, upon which this work is based,

Remove:

> do not currently

Add:

as listed in the references section, do not

> recognize finer management granularity than "per
> port".  In some cases, such as with IEEE 802.11 wireless
> LANs, the concept of a "virtual port" is used in place of the
> physical port.  Such virtual ports are typically based on
> security associations and scoped by station, or MAC address.
>
> The attributes defined in this document are
> applied on per user basis and it is expected that there is a single
user
> per port; however in some cases that port may be a "virtual
> port".
>
> If a NAS implementation conforming to this document
> supports "virtual ports", it may be possible to provision
> those "virtual ports" with unique values of the attributes
> described in this document, allowing multiple users sharing
> the same physical port to

Add:

each