[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: FW: DISCUSS: draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix
- To: "Bernard Aboba" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: FW: DISCUSS: draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix
- From: "Glen Zorn \(gwz\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:46:05 -0700
- Authentication-results: sj-dkim-3.cisco.com; header.Fromemail@example.com; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com verified; );
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=846; t=1149993971; x=1150857971; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; z=From:=22Glen=20Zorn=20\(gwz\)=22=20<email@example.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20FW=3A=20DISCUSS=3A=20draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DqAJfoDG5CV+fSokqMqi7H+mAHgg=3D; b=EG+UN1qXQ5m0yqGUlYOCTdSFQ/y1FXJzKUINSD3dp4jJR2jarf6Fd6X4bok52NvJXJ+vC5+m S1dPLLrmrWsOppyYcNQvdeN0hbg9OB4edIW6l2zeFysRBicT7I2Xzpus;
Bernard Aboba <> supposedly scribbled:
>> This IESG DISCUSS comment from Russ applies equally to all RADEXT WG
>> documents that provide for Diameter AVPs, whether by the RFC 4005
>> Diameter NAS Application method, or by some other explicit means. We
>> need to develop a suitable chunk of template text for the Security
>> Considerations section of RADEXT WG documents to address Diameter
>> security considerations, as well as RADIUS security considerations.
> I don't believe there are any substantial differences in the security
> implications of these attributes in RADIUS vs. Diameter, and I'd
> suggest that the document say this and leave it at that.
Hope this helps,
Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by simply
listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel
to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.