Re: Changes to draft-ietf-radext-vlan to address IESG DISCUSS Comments

Works for me. But didn't you have a discussion earlier that
user-priority-table would not be mandatory?

There may be situations in which it could be mandatory. For example, for DoS prevention, it might be required to remark frames at an exchange point that are transmitted by an ISP that doesn't do ingress filtering.

The problem is that a RADIUS/Diameter gateway may not necessarily know what the intent of the attribute is, so that it seems safest if the 'M' bit is always set. That's why I moved it from the 'MAY' column to the MUST column.