Conclusion of IETF Last call on RFC 3576 MIBs, RFC 2618bis-2621bis

IETF Last Call has concluded on these documents.

In order to enable IESG evaluation, we are requesting that the authors summarize the IETF last call comments and their responses to them on the RADEXT WG list. This will help us quickly get out updated documents, so that we can get these documents on the IESG Agenda ASAP.

Let's get these 6 documents (as well as the Prefix Delegation document) into the RFC Editor Queue so we can focus on moving forward with other work items!

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:18:04 +0300
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: dnelson@enterasys.com, Bernard Aboba <aboba@internaut.com>
Cc: david.kessens@nokia.com
Subject: Six radext MIB Documents completed IETF LC

Radext chairs,

Six MIB documents completed IETF LC. Please let me know if you believe
that there are any comments of substance that would require new
versions, or editorial comments that could be the objects of requests
for the RFC Editor. Also, make sure that the proto write-up information
is updated and available for the IESG evaluation.

Dan