RE: Issue: Attribute concatenation/splitting

David Nelson wrote:

> It would be an interesting exercise to see if it is possible
> to specify an instance of the IPFilterRule derived data type that
> is longer than 253 octets.

It is, by including a long list of ports: E.g. "permit in tcp from
any to assigned 12345,22222,24224,27272,33333,..."

(But perhaps this is so rare that we could simply say that rules
longer than 253 octets cannot be used with the RADIUS attribute.)

Best regards,
Pasi