RE: Follow up on Authorize Only issue (was RE: [Isms] ISMS session

I proably did not make myself clear....or maybe I did and I am missing
something.

When the NAS sends the Access-Request Auth-Only message I agree that it
MUST contain Message-Authenticator(80) etc...

What I meant is that it would be nice if there was a token or an
assertion that came from the place that did authenticate the user  to
indicate in a cryptographic way that this user was authenticated.

The AAA server can use that token to verify that the user was
authenticated by an entity that it trusts.  Like a kerberose ticket.