RE: Define some new NAS-Port-Type

> A draft to define some new NAS-Port-Type for wireless
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yan-radext-port-type-00.txt
>
> Could you please comment on it?

The NAS-Port-Type assignments look OK.  I note, however, that the
informative references for 802.20 and 802.22 are to the WG web sites,
which don't seem to be an appropriate, stable reference.  For example,
will the site exist after the WG has closed?  I understand the
difficulty of referencing draft IEEE standards, so I'm not sure exactly
what to suggest as an alternative.