RE: Questions on RADIUS Extended attributes

Alan DeKok writes...

> The issue of data length can be addressed, for example, by reserving
> 0 for "concatenate values to the end of the previous Extended-Type".
> This allows the values to extend past 251 octets, and makes the format
> of the attribute constant.

Please elaborate.  What field contains the "zero" that indicates
concatenation?  Do I understand correctly that this is a mechanism for
fragmentation and reassembly?  Some additional detail would be helpful.

>   If we don't include a length, no.

I think if you explain the suggestion above, it will also answer my
questions on this statement.