RE: Status of draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions?

Hi Glen,

Just to let you know about the status of this document.  We continue to
work it.

Just last week, WiMAX has adopted this work and will include it as part
of its WiMAX release 1.0 standard.

As for what will happen in the IETF with this work?  Not sure.