RE: Review requested: draft-ietf-radext-filter-02.txt

Hi,

I have basically few issues related to the tags. RFC2868 says that tags
are between 0x01-0x1f. Then RFC2882 says tags are between 0x01-0x3f
(and giving the reference to RFC2868) like this draft also. I lack
history here for the reason, which I assume exists. But I guess we
should go for the original range if there is no compelling reason
to use the extended range. Also why using tags in a middle of range?
Can't we just use 0x01 when the attribute is not concatenated and
0x02 -> 0x1f when the attribute is concatenated?

Honestly, whether we use tags or one bit, I don't really care ;)
Maybe the one bit approach as suggested by some ppl could be simpler.

Cheers,
	Jouni