RE: Mailing list issues and IETF-67 Agenda

> The most recent message I found in a cursory check of the archives
> was dated October 15.

This was caused by a broken link issue at ops.ietf.org that has now been
corrected.

> There have been reports that some important messages, such
> as the call for presentations (RADEXT WG Agenda Items) and the
> draft WG Agenda were not received by all list members.

Investigation by the list server manager indicates that, at least in the
reported instance, the messages were delivered to the recipient's
incoming SMTP server.

It appears that all the issues have now been addressed.  If that is not
the case, or you have reason to suspect it is not the case, please let
the chairs know.