submission of DNS-based dynamic discovery for RadSec (and DTLS)

Hello,

I just uploaded the individual submission

"NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS over TLS and DTLS"

( http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery-00 )
( http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery-00.txt )

with an intial attempt of

- fixing the old diameter underscore-with-A-records algorithm
- attempting to get internationalisation right (just a pathetic stub of what needs to be done)
- described use cases where NAIs might be unrelated to DNS domains (please comment...)
- reduced prose in the algorithm

This is just a rough start, and I guess many things need discussion at SFO.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER