Re: FW: Gen-art review of draft-ietf-radext-design-07.txt

>> ID nits complains that reference [8] appears in Appendix B.6 but not in
>> the References.

  It's a quote from another document.

>> The Introduction Section should be a non-normative section. However,
>> Section 1.1 uses normative statements (RECOMMENDED and NOT RECOMMENDED)
>> before those terms are defined in Section 1.3.

  Hmm... I'm not sure what to do here.

>> The acronym AAA should be expanded.

  Surprisingly, it is expanded the first time it's used.  However, the
term "AAA Doctors" is used a few times, before "AAA" is used by itself.
 The "AAA Doctors" refers to a specific mailing list, named "AAA Doctors".

  So I don't think there's any good way of fixing that.  Expanding the
"AAA" in "AAA Doctors" isn't really appropriate.

>> When referring to the appendixes, I think the draft should talk about
>> appendixes, not about sections. For example, it should talk about
>> Appendix A.5, not about Section A.5.

  Sure.