RADEXT Milestone Update

Please update the milestones for the RADEXT working group:

----------------------------------

Goals and Milestones:

Done  Updates to RFC 2618-2621 RADIUS MIBs submitted for publication
Done  SIP RADIUS authentication draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Done  RFC 2486bis submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Done  RFC 3576 MIBs submitted as an Informational RFC
Done  RADIUS VLAN and Priority Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC (reduced in scope)
Done  RADIUS Implementation Issues and Fixes draft submitted as an Informational RFC
Done  RADIUS Filtering Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft)
Done  RFC 3576bis submitted as an Informational RFC (split out from Issues & Fixes draft)
Done  RADIUS Redirection Attributes draft submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC (split out from VLAN & Priority draft)
Done  RADIUS Design Guidelines submitted as a Best Current Practice RFC
Done  RADIUS Management Authorization I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Sep 2008  Extended Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Sep 2008  RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements submitted as an Informational RFC
Dec 2008  IEEE 802 Attributes I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Jan 2009  Reliable Transport Profile for RADIUS I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Mar 2009  Status-Server I-D submitted as a Proposed Standard RFC
Mar 2009  RADSEC (RADIUS over TCP/TLS) draft submitted as an Experimental RFC
Jun 2009  RADIUS Cryptographic Algorithm Agility I-D submitted as an Experimental RFC
Jun 2009  RADIUS over DTLS I-D submitted as an Experimental RFC