RE: RADEXT WG Last Call on Status Server document

Good question.

"Experimental" would imply some sort of ongoing experiment.  In this case, my understanding was that Status Server was implemented back in the 1990s, so the experiment should have either succeeded or failed by now.

Status Server (and other Ascend extensions, such as Dynamic Authorization) weren't originally documented as a Proposed Standard due to perceived deficiencies which couldn't be addressed without breaking backward compatibility.

So that would seem to leave Informational.