Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-01.txt

Hello,

> This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.
>

> 	Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS over TLS and DTLS
> 	Author(s)       : S. Winter, M. McCauley
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-01.txt
> 	Pages           : 8
> 	Date            : 2009-07-13

Changes to -00 are:

- added Applicability section as discussed on the list
- modified algorithm to treat "name resolution library" as an opaque
oracle (as suggested in the IAB draft mentioned recently on the list)
- switched IPR boilerplate: all authors are happy to leave out the
pre5378 disclaimer

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--